Sunday, July 31, 2011

Update

So the song challenge was pretty much a fail.  Only two days.  I honestly thought I would do better than that.  No, I didn't think I would last the full thirty days but I thought I would last longer than two.  I'm not going to try and finish it or catch up.  The reason I only lasted two days was because I could NOT for the life of me think of songs to use.

In other news it looks like I will be doing some traveling in the next couple weeks.  First I will be spending about a week visiting with my dad's mom in New Mexico.  After a few days of recuperation I am off to see my mom at her fiance's brother's lake house in Lower Michigan.  Hopefully I remember to take lots of pictures.  Last time we were in NM our hotel room had an awesome view of the mountains and we saw Lady Gaga's tour bus.

I also had a job interview the other day but they won't know for a week or two.  It is at a daycare and they are waiting to see if their enrollment is going to pick up for the fall and if they will need more staff or not.  So I could be out of town when they hopefully call me back.  I'm only kind of holding my breath though because way back in the beginning of June I filled out an app. and interviewed at a daycare the same day.  I got the feeling that they were going to hire me.  Then I never heard from them.  I called them a few weeks later and they said they still had my app. but they wouldn't know until the beginning of July because they were moving kids around but they would let me know.  And now its the last day of July and I still haven't heard from them. Right now I'm just waiting to see how this new possibility plays out.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment