Friday, July 22, 2011

Lady Gaga in the House!

I actually don't like her music, I'm more of a country girl, but I thought it was still a good blog post.  Lady Gaga is in Nebraska and its not her first visit.  She had a concert at the Qwest Center in March and she was also here sometime over the 2010 holidays.

When she was here over the holidays she was with her boyfriends visiting his family.  He is from Springfield.  I'm a little fuzzy on the details because it was six months ago but, I think other than visiting his family she was also spotted in the Old Market and some other places around the Metro.  Don't quote me though because I don't remember and I really don't feel like looking it up at the moment.  Ok, I just looked up an article on omaha.com it does confirm.

This time she is back in Springfield  reportedly shooting a video.  Well I guess it is not really Springfield so much as rural Sarpy County.  Platteview High School has apparently opened up to feed the crew and provide some ac.  You know because its been like 100 degrees for the last week.  And they were reportedly shooting outside and in a barn.  If you don't know barns can often be hotter than outside because they get about zero circulation.

So I guess if we see a Lady Gaga video with cornfields and a barn we will know she shot it in Nebraska.

No comments:

Post a Comment