Thursday, December 1, 2011

WTF, YouToube?

It all started out innocently watching the newest CTFxC vlog.  I noticed one of the top comments asking if anyone has figured out how to delete videos from their subscription boxes.  I thought somebody was being stupid and the reason it was a top comment was because people thought the stupidity was funny.

I click back to my home page and the joke is on me.  Its different.  Not just a little.  It doesn't look like it did right before I started watching the video.  And you can't remove a video from your subscription box.  And there are bunches of videos I have already watched now in my subscription box again.  Sad face.  Those videos I have already watched reappearing in my subscription box?  The only way I remember that I watched them is because I did so in the last day or two.  Otherwise I would have no clue because the little box that says watched next to a video in you subscription box after you have watched the video is gone.

Most of these changes that the internet take on don't bother me.  Facebook changes so often now its hard to keep up.  But YouTube I would have liked some explanations.  The link that is supposed to show you how to use the new YouTube was utterly useless.  Does anybody know how to work the new YouTube?

No comments:

Post a Comment